Thursday, March 20, 2008

Asima's Graduation

Hi all! I've had a few days off. They have been nice. For St. Pat's day I didn't do much except pack and drink a Guinness in my room alone :) Half fun...half not.


I also bought a camera on my day off. Yes...if you read my blogs and pay attention, you should know this is my 4th camera in Paris! AHHHH! Oh well. It's cheaper to buy a cheap digital than a very cheap disposable with pictures you have to develop! I also hung out with Raj, Asima's Husband, a bit while waiting for Asima to finish her final exam! We had fun :) Other than that, I did some grocery shopping and relaxed. The highlight of my days off was Asima's graduation! I cooked the two of them dinner for the occasion. It was a great day! I am so proud of her! Below are some pictures. Enjoy.





No comments: