Monday, January 7, 2008

PAID?!

So today at work was another long day. Supposedly, we have to do galettes til the end of the month! WHAT?!?! ARGH! But...my special skill of being fast came in handy today :) I knew it would at some point. We did like a galette line and I had to be SUPER fast! I was! heehee. Anyway...my back hurts terribly. I also didn't realise that I was going to be there for Valentines day! another great pastry shop holiday! I am SOOO lucky :)

So...quick boy update. Asshole is still asshole...but now he flirts. It's SO funny. Today he blew a kiss at me and I guess he said in french that he wanted to sleep with me?!! I don't know...still and asshole though :) my A guy is still adorable and we got to talk a lot today. He said his nickname is "horse". I'll leave you and your imagination :) And the friend of A has a girlfriend (i may have said that already). And then there is teddy :) No update as of now. He stopped calling. Smart guy...makes me more interested.

So...the big news...Chef was passing out paychecks today and he gave me a check. I was expecting one for 3 months of my metro pass. But instead there was a big amount on there. I was so confused. I asked someone and they said I get paid monthly for being a stagiere! WOOHOO!!!! GO ME! Who knew?! But i am SUPER excited. HERE'S TO THE PARIS SALES IN JANUARY :) heehee. Have a good day peeps!

1 comment:

Aicha Nahaary said...

HI!I´m portuguese and I live in brasil. In setember i hope to be in cordon bleu and I want to ask you if every intern who studied at le cordon bleu Got pay,When they work as intern for exemple at pierre hermé or other place like yours.

Thank you!